Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
A list of possible uses has been suggested to schools.
Runnymede St Edward's has decided to use the money to improve the quality of PE and sport they offer by:
• Engaging all pupils in regular physical activity- the Chief Medical Officer guidelines recommend that all children should engage in at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day, 30 minutes of which should be in school.
• Raising the profile of PE and sport across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement.
• Increasing the confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff teaching PE and Sport.
• Providing a broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all children.
• Increase participation in competitive sport.
Our PE Lead is Mr Quilty
Our Sport Premium Link Governor is Mr Allmark