At the centre of the ethos of our school is the desire to help others, by following the message of Blessed Edmund Rice and the Gospels.
Our charity work is a key part of life at Runnymede, and we aim to support local charities as well as global causes by fundraising, as well as during prayers and our work at school.
Here are some of the charities we regularly support:
• Model School, Bo Sierra Leone
• Blessed Edmund Rice 250 charities
• Samaritan's Purse with the Shoebox Appeal
• The Nugent Care Society "The Good Shepherd"
• Zoe's Place Hospice in West Derby.
• Claire House Hospice
• Poppy Appeal
• Blue Peter Appeal.
• Marie Curie Cancer
Often children have the desire to highlight a specific cause, and wish to raise money for a charity that is of special interest to them. We support this as much as possible.